Sample Letter Of Application Using The Three Different Formats

Writing a Letter of Application

Writing an excellent letter of application is one of the most important things that an applicant should make in order to get hired. In contrast, awfully written letter of application lessens your chance to land the job you want.


How to write a letter of application

So, on this post, I would like to share some examples of letter of application to give you a greater edge over your fellow applicants. Please take a look at them below. 

Letter of Application Using Modified Block
The Branch Manager
Venus Drug Store
123 Jones St.
Ermita, Manila

Sir,

      This comes in answer to your ad for a cashier position which appeared in the February 14 issue of Manila Bulletin.

      Attached herewith is my bio-data which contains information about myself and my qualifications which I believe meet the requirements your branch is looking for.

      I am available for interview anytime during weekdays at your convenience.

Very truly yours,

Liane A. Santos
Letter of Application Using Indented Style
                                11 Bamboo St. San Rafael
                                    Malate, Manila
                                       February 14, 2017
The Manager
  St. Joseph Printings
     Paco, Manila

Maam:

     In connection with your letter dated February 12, 2017, that was posted in the public market bulletin board regarding job openings in your company, I would like to apply for the position of photoshop editor in your printing press.

     I am 21 years old and a graduate of Associate in Computer Science from Macapagal College. My training in our school could guarantee your company that I have the proper knowledge and skills on photo editing.

     I am available for interview on any day of the week at your most conveniet time.

                               Very truly yours,

                                  Arnold S. Bonifacio
Letter of Application Using Full Block Style
Universal Foods
Alabang, Muntinlupa City

Sir:

With reference to your advertisement which appeared on February 10, 2017 in the Manila Today, I would like to apply as sales representative of your company.

I am 20 years old, single, and a resident of this City. I worked as a part-time salesman last month with Ace Enterprise and I found sales work to my liking.

Attached is my bio-data for your reference. I am available for interview in the afternoon of weekdays at your most convenient time.

Very truly yours,

Charles M. Reyes
Do you think these samples of letter of application need more improvement? Please do not hesitate to publish your comment below. 

More samples of letter of application are to be written here. Please come visit next time. 

Should you have questions on how to write a letter of application to ace out your fellow applicants, please leave them in the comment section below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments