Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) Loans Help Me Out Of My Financial Woes

Government Service Insurance System Loans Help Me Out Of My Financial Woes

Contributed by a public school teacher who wants to share her wonderful experience with GSIS loans.

I have been in the teaching service for over ten years already and have tried a number of lending agencies to help me out of my financial woes. While all those loan agencies greatly did me a good turn, the hassle of a long queue, looking for co-makers, and missing class and leaving your students behind don't seem to make the money lent worth it.

GSIS policy loan, calamity loan, consol loan, emergency loan

Good thing I tried GSIS loans and everything from loan application to waiting for my money, to some extent, worked like magic. The reason is I didn't have to be waiting in a long queue, especially during peak days. All I did was I applied for a loan using my GSIS Unified Multipurpose
Identification (UMID) card through the GSIS Wireless Automated Processing System (GWAPS) kiosks. Though I needed to get a confirmation from the DepEd Division office, that is the only headache it has caused me.

Do you want to know how much is your estimated loanable amount for GSIS policy or consolidated loan and all the answers to questions you want to ask from the agency? Simply swipe the slider below to find them out. Click enlarge to get a larger view.


The Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) is a government-owned and controlled corporation (GOCC) of the Philippines. Created by Commonwealth Act No. 186 passed on November 14, 1936, the GSIS is mandated to provide and administer the following social security benefits for government employees: compulsory life insurance, optional life insurance, retirement benefits, disability benefits for work-related contingencies and death benefits. In addition, the GSIS is entrusted with the administration of the General Insurance Fund by virtue of RA656 of the Property Insurance Law. It provides insurance coverage to assets and properties which have government insurable interests.

Post a Comment

0 Comments