Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar Does Wonder For My Sensitive Facial Skin

Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar Does Wonder On My Sensitive Facial Skin

Written by a contributor who wants to share her experience with Cetaphil

Ever heard of the wonders of Cetaphil antibacterial soap? Probably, you have certain hesitations whether to give it a try or not. But take it from me, this antibacterial cleansing bar has treated my recurring pimples and acne.
Cetaphil antibacterial gentle cleansing bar for sensitive skin
Recently, I went to a dermatologist's clinic to have my embarrassingly recurring acne checked. It was my first time to schedule a trip to a dermatologist since I didn't mind much about having pimples or acne knowing mistakenly that they could be treated with just an ordinary beauty soap and water.

I also went to the clinic to seek some relief from a disgusting abnormal sweating. And my visit paid off. In fact, I hit two birds with one stone. That is, not only was my hyperhidrosis treated but also my acne and pimples.

My dermatologist recommended me to use Cetaphil not only to cure my pimples and acne but also to give relief to my distressing hyperhidrosis.



Now that my hyperhidrosis and acne problem are totally gone, I feel more confident especially that the nature of my work needs me to face a lot of people daily.

How about yours? Are you a fun of Cetaphil also? Let me everyone know you experience with that antibacterial cleansing bar. Write it in the comment section below.

The Cetaphil Story

Originally dubbed "Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion," the first product was invented by a pharmacist in 1947 for dermatology needs. In its early years, Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion was only available from select pharmacists but quickly became a highly recommended product by dermatologists, pediatricians, and other healthcare professionals for common skin conditions. Due to consumer demand, more drugstores began selling the increasingly popular cleanser and by the 1980s it was available at all major retail stores across North America.

Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser still uses the original formula developed in 1947. It remains in high demand, with about one bottle sold every minute - proving the popularity of our Gentle Power!

Post a Comment

0 Comments